If You Cancel Your Holiday
Should you or any member of you party be forced to cancel your booking once it has been accepted a valid cancellation can only be made if the lead name on the booking emails in to us from the email address given at the time of booking. The effective date for the cancellation will be the date we receive your instructions in our office. For this reason telephone, fax or written cancellations cannot be accepted. If you cancel, a cancellation charge (being agreed damages to cover your estimated loss) calculated on the scale set out below becomes payable by you as the lead name of the booking.
Please note you may be able to make a claim under your holiday insurance if adequate insurance was taken out. We can supply you with a cancellation invoice for you to submit to your insurance company.
- Early booking: £99
- More than 84 days prior to arrival: £99
- Between 83 and 28 days prior to arrival: 50%
- Between 27 and 14 days prior to arrival: 70%
- Between 13 and 8 days prior to arrival: 90%
- 7 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
1. Please note that there may be changes to the content of this website. E & OE Excepted.
2. The same holiday is defined as departing on the same day from the same port/airport at the same time to the same campsite in the same accommodation type, for the same number of passengers including personal insurance premiums.
3. Selectcamp accept no responsibility for left luggage/items. No items can be posted or carried across Borders on your behalf by our staff.